Sunday, November 03
Throughout the day, speakers—including several Reimagine festival collaborators—share wisdom embodied in various traditions concerning the end-of-life journey. Businesses and organizations will be offering a wealth of end-of-life resources.
- 10:30 – 11:30 am: Palliative Care: The Art of Taking Care of Our Dying Loved Ones – Finding Peace Within Knowledge (Dr. Shelly Garone)
- 10:35 – 11:35 am: Communities in Stone (Rabbi Me’irah Iliinsky)
- 11:45 am – 12:45 pm: Palliative Care: Taking Care of Our Caregivers – Finding Hope Despite Grief (Dr. Shelly Garone)
- 1:15 – 2:15 pm: Continuing the Conversation (Rabbi Anne Brener)
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm: The Ultimate Choice: Conscious Suicide (Dale Borglum)
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm: Reimagine End of Life: The Power of Creativity (with Angelica Ekeke, Veronica De Jesus, Mara Holt Skov, and moderator Jeannie Blaustein, Ph.D.)
This event is free and open to all! The full schedule of activities and speaker information can be found HERE.