Reimagine Founding Board Chair, Dr. Jeannie Blaustein, will lead an interactive workshop about advance care planning—what it is and why it matters.
During this workshop, you will engage in thoughtful conversation about advance care planning considerations with others who are also ready to talk about the end of life.
The workshop will provide the opportunity to:
- Learn about Advance Care Life Planning and why it matters
- Remember those you’ve lost and what they’ve taught you
- Reflect on the key medical decisions we all need to consider
- Prepare to choose a Health Care Agent who can speak for you when you can’t speak for yourself
- Become a Reimagine Ambassador by learning how to start a difficult conversation
You’ll walk out feeling confident about how to support yourself and your loved ones through this planning process, and ready to live fully until the end.
For those wishing to learn more about how to lead a group, plan to stay for an extra 15 minutes for some extra info about DIY Advance Care Life Planning Sessions.
This event will be featured as part of our Reimagine Community Gatherings. These gatherings are an opportunity for the community to come together at our Reimagine Hub to enjoy refreshments and commingle together.