Create a ‘Legacy of Love’ in a collection of future letters to your loved ones. Super simple fill-in-the-blanks to gift a meaningful ethical will to share your personal inspiration and encouragement.
This dynamic, interactive workshop is based on lessons from #1 International Bestseller, "Life Worth Living: A Practical & Compassionate Guide to Navigating Widowhood & Sole Parenting,” Michelle Hoffmann will guide you to a full and happy life, as you create an ethical will to share your thoughts, even when you can’t.
Drawing on proven processes and ideas on issues you may face, as well as the psychology and neuroscience of moving through grief and moving forward.
In addition to creating a meaningful gift of Future Loving Letters and Legacy, you’ll learn:
• 7 Principles to effective decision-making and re-creating your life on your own terms
• How to move through grief so it supports you, rather than getting stuck
• 3 Techniques to support grieving children where they are most vulnerable
• Tips to enjoy life’s celebrations and milestones without your spouse
• 10 things you need to do to avoid losing your assets, job, and children
Get your gift today at TheWidowGuide.com