For one special evening, join us as we take the taboo topic of death out of the shadows and confront it in brand new, inviting ways—through art, music, and conversation. By reimagining death, let’s reimagine life.
• An intimate conversation on death and life between Anne Lamott, notable author and speaker, and Anna Sale, journalist and host of the podcast sensation Death, Sex & Money
• A stunning visual symphony by Angelica Ekeke, photojournalist, filmmaker, and singer
• A unique “Semi-Cento” poem debuted by legendary spoken-word poet Bob Holman and groundbreaking SF poets Tongo Eisen-Martin, Genny Lim, and Guillermo Gómez-Peña
• A Rabbi does her thing by Rabbi Sydney Mintz, comic, playwright, and rabbi of Temple Emanu-el
• A live art mashup by Brad Wolfe, Reimagine founder and songwriter, Amy Burkman, speed-painter, and Gawain Mathews, guitarist.
• On facing fears by Grace Livingston
• More special guests to be announced
A professional ASL interpreter will sign the show.