What do funeral directors, cemeterians and celebrants do during the course of a day? Here’s a hint: no day is the same!
Heather Leigh, General Manager of Greenhaven Memorial Gardens, is also a Certified Funeral Celebrant and Grief Recovery Specialist. She walks with families through the death of a loved one and creates unique, personalized memorial services.
Join in this conversation with Gail Rubin, Certified Thanatologist and pioneering death educator, as she and Heather discuss topics such as:
- Body disposition choices: more than burial and cremation - what options are available where.
- What do you do with men who say, “Just throw me in a ditch, I’ll be dead.”?
- Common questions that people ask about funerals, cremation, and working with the dead.
- What’s a Certified Funeral Celebrant and how do they work with families?
- Funerals, memorial services, celebrations of life – what’s the point?
- How to have “the conversation” with your family and why it’s important.