Join NLE's youth-led NYCapsule for an Arts Activism Panel! Learn about NYC based artists who are using art and activism to make their voices heard and imagine a safer world in the times of COVID-19.
No Longer Empty's NYCapsule is city-wide youth-led, virtual space for NYC Youth to work together on documenting their responses to COVID-19 through engaging art projects and discussion. This weekly program meets on Fridays from 4pm to 6pm via Zoom, is free of cost, and geared towards NYC Youth ages 14-19.
On Friday, May 22, from 4pm - 6pm EST, NYCapsule is open to youth world-wide for an Arts Activism Panel. Join us to learn about the ways that NYC based working artists and youth artists are using art and activism to both make their voices heard and imagine a safer world. Artists will share about their work and their current responses to COVID-19. All attendees will participate in a Q/A dialogue.
Here's what you need to join us:
- NYCapsule is geared towards young people, ages 14-19
- Session will be held on Friday, May 22nd from 4pm – 6pm EST (1pm - 3pm PDT)
- NYCapsule session can be accessed on Zoom via computer, mobile app, or dial in
- Youth are welcome to drop-in from around the world for this special session
- For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject NYCapsule