Wrapped In Love ~ A Burial Shroud Creation Workshop
Hosted by Bridging Transitions
Held by the land, anchored by meditation, stories, and practical information from Death Midwives Birgitta and Cheserae, we will create beautiful hand-dyed shrouds led by Textile Artist Joslyn Lawrence. All levels of creativity welcome.
Wrapped in Love is weaving community around our dying, death, and grief.
This workshop is for you if you want to:
- Get in touch with your emotions around death and dying,
- prepare yourself
- Gift a shroud to a loved one.
- Are ready to embrace conscious living and conscious dying as a way to live more fully
- Gift our community with a shroud to wrap and support someone in need.
What to bring
- Lunch and Water
- A hat for shade.
- Clothing you don't mind getting dye on!
- A washed white cotton Queen size sheet or fabric (natural fibers only) measuring 60 x 80"
- If there is anything you would like to sew or include in your shroud please bring it.
- Natural dye baths and all other materials will be provided.
Hosted by Bridging Transitions and Die Well Collective.
May we all be wrapped in love.