Tonight’s vigil will be co-created by all those joining with candles on Zoom. It will also feature earth art from Day Schildkret of Morning Altars, music by Amber Field, contributions from health-care advocate and author Katy Butler, and reflections from some of the world’s most inspiring spiritual leaders—Rabbi Sydney Mintz of Congregation Emanu-El in San Francisco and Reverend Corey Kennard, Pastor of Amplify Christian Church in Detroit.
If you can, please show up with a candle to honor those we've lost and those that are suffering during this difficult time. Our hope is for this invitation to become a monthly occurrence, helping spark other rituals and fostering a deeper sense of togetherness in the face of what is both separating and connecting us all.
- Morning Altar, Day Schildkret with music by Amber Field
- Opening Bells, Katy Butler
- Invocation, Pastor Corey Kennard
- Welcome, Reimagine Founder Brad Wolfe
- Reflection & Candle Lighting to Honor the Dead, Rabbi Sydney Mintz
- Reflection & Blessing for the Ill, Pastor Corey Kennard
- Concluding Prayer, All
- Concluding Music, Amber Field & Bill Withers
- Post Vigil, Togetherness Circles (Optional)