Be Prepared – Take Control Now – Make Your COVID-19 Medical Plan
These are challenging times. Being prepared — both for ourselves and the people we care about is the key to effectively managing a COVID-19 infection. Remember it is always too soon, until it is too late. So, let’s get you prepared.
Make Your COVID-19 Medical Plan When you attend this workshop, you will learn how to;
- Prepare Your Hospital Visit “Go Bag”
- Choose Who Will Speak for You If You Can’t Speak for Yourself
- Talk to Loved Ones About What Matters Most to You
- Consider and Decide Treatment Options Like, Non-Invasive Respiratory Care, Intubation with Ventilation, CPR and Comfort Care
- Prepare and Add a COVID-19 Addendum to Your Living Will
We will provide the resources and guidance you need to make a COVID-19 Medical Plan for you or your loved ones.
Advance Care Planning, End of Life and Grief Educator Garrick Colwell will facilitate this workshop.