Death over Drafts Happy Hour
Death over Drafts Happy Hour initial gathering was part of Reimagine SF 2019. Stefanie Elkins, Be Present Care & Jill Schock, Death Doula LA, welcomed others who shared their passions-beer tasting & engaging conversations on death & dying. Monthly Happy Hours continued at different greater Los Angeles breweries until COVID-19 where it then switched to Zoom. Check out previous gatherings at “TDIF”-Thank Death it’s Friday.
Additional co-collaborators are Megan Carmichael- 805 Funerals, Amber Carvaly-Mortician in the Kitchen, & Rocio Novarro- Water.Sound.Spirit. Along with informal banter, this https://www.diveintodeath.com/ intention is to bring our talents & perspectives together to create a deeper understanding of life & death.
4:40 pm : “Pre-Party” begins! Get to know us & some of the other Happy Hour regulars
5 pm: Official “Cheers” & start of Happy Hour
- May 15: Bardo & Dream State
- May 22: The Death Deck & What's in your bag of tricks?
- May 29: Understanding Death Anxiety
- June 5 History of Death in United States
- Drinking beer is not required. Any beverage is welcome!
- Participation is up to you.
- Zoom is recorded.
- This is not a bereavement support group but we can refer.