Mother-Daughter Afternoon Tea and Gratitude Time
This Mother’s Day, enjoy a uniquely memorable mother-daughter afternoon tea and gratitude experience to help you celebrate your special bond and honor the feminine relationships you treasure.
The mother-daughter relationship is ever changing and ultimately impermanent. How can we sit with this reality, live fully in this present moment and truly digest the impact and importance of this awe-inspiring relationship?
It can sometimes be so challenging to find new and creative ways to express our love and gratitude for the most important female figures in our lives, but we must find a way to express this now because we never know what tomorrow might bring. Our collection of nature-inspired drawings paired with intriguing prompts will give you new words and images for heartfelt appreciation and spark a memorable conversation on this special day.
We look forward to holding space for you to explore the depths of your mother-daughter relationship. Through these simple, engaging gratitude exercises, you will develop a new language and way of sharing gratitude with each other to continue to deepen your relationships!
What to expect:
- Gentle grounding and heart-opening movement to help us relax and get present in our bodies
- Guided journaling time with prompts to draw out our appreciations in new and insightful ways
- Private break-out sessions to share our gratitudes and connect meaningfully around our mother-daughter relationships
- Connect with other moms and daughters to inspire your own mother-daughter relationship
- Open to any female identifying individuals, chosen family included and inclusive of multiple daughters or mothers per group
- All you need is a piece of paper, a writing utensil, and your favorite cup of tea!
- You will receive a registration confirmation as a representative of your group. Please forward the Zoom information to the other members of your family who will be participating.
- We will be following up with you by email in advance to receive a list of members in your group so we can match you into private breakout rooms during the event. Please respond to this email at your earliest convenience.
Suggested donation for this facilitated event is $15-$30 per person to help sustain our small, purpose-driven business during this time:
(note: this is separate from the optional donation to Reimagine on the registration page)