· “He’s in a better place.”
· “There is a reason for everything.”
· “Aren’t you over him yet, he has been dead for a while now?”
· “You can have another child still.”
· “She was such a good person God wanted her to be with him.”
· “I know how you feel.”
· “Be strong.”
You meant no harm however, what you just said was not helpful or supportive.
So, what do you say and what do you not say to someone who is grieving? Attend this workshop and learn;
· 64 of the Worst Things You Can Say and How to Avoid Them.
· Why Grief is a Journey NOT a Destination.
· 6 Common Grief Emotions and How They Impact a Griever’s Daily Life.
· 6 Grief Myths and How They Can Prevent the Griever from Moving Forward.
· How to “Companion” the Griever on Their Journey Through the Wilderness of Grief.
· 64 of the Best Things You Can Say and the Best Ways to Say Them.