Join us for the "Share Your Grief" monthly series. "Navigating Grief During the Holidays: A Virtual Support Gathering", an online event where we support each other during one of the most challenging times of the year.
Meet your Facilitators:
Melinda Chinen, Certified Grief & Life Coach, www.melindachinencoaching.com
Nina Rodriguez, Host of the Grief & Light Podcast and grief support provider, www.griefandlight.com
This meeting’s theme is navigating grief during the holidays.
The holiday season can be a time of joy, warmth, and celebration, but for those experiencing grief, it can also be the most challenging time of the year.
In this compassionate and understanding space, we'll:
- Share stories and memories of loved ones who are no longer with us.
- Explore strategies for coping with the heightened emotions that holidays can evoke.
- Discuss ways to honor and include the memory of our loved ones in holiday traditions.
- Offer support and guidance on managing expectations and setting boundaries during this sensitive time.
Our grief coaching team is here to facilitate an environment of empathy and connection, providing you with tools to navigate the complexities of grief as we turn the page on 2023.
The event will take place on Tuesday, December 5th:
4-5:30PM Pacific Time
7-8:30PM Eastern Time.
A Zoom link will be sent via email before the event.
Who should attend?
- Anyone feeling "griefy"
- Anyone who wants to better understand grief
- Anyone looking for support after loss
- Anyone wanting to connect with other grievers
- Anyone wanting to hear their loved one’s name
- Anyone who wants to keep their loved one’s memory alive
- Anyone looking to support a grieving person
What’s in it for you?
- A space for you to share your grief, memories and love
- Heart-to-Heart support from a Certified Grief Coach
- Room to breathe as you navigate through this volatile reality
- Proven tools to help manage grief in daily life
- A community that genuinely cares
- Feeling supported and less alone
- So much more!
Your active participation is encouraged, but not required.
This virtual meetup will be casual, so join from wherever you like, however you like (think blanket and a comfy corner of your couch).
Feel free to bring a photo of your loved one(s), or anything you'd like to share.
Melinda & Nina