Collage Workshop in Celebration of Life Cycles
COLLAGE ART WORKSHOPS with Artist Marne Lucas
- Saturday, November 13, 1 – 6 pm.
- Sunday November 14, 1 – 6 pm.
- Saturday November 20, 1 – 6 pm.
Free, all ages, open to the public, all materials are provided, and participants may keep their artwork, made with beautiful, recycled materials sourced from the MFTA. The events are free, ADA accessible, open to the public of all ages and will be live-streamed on Instagram and Facebook.
- Advocacy information on end of life care planning will be available to the public from the “Conversation Project” end of life conversation starter kits, New York Living Will forms, and Healthcare Proxy forms.
- On view at the gallery is Quietus by artist Marne Lucas and Deidades by Manuel Pecina, November 3 - November 21, 2021 at Kente Royal Gallery.
The exhibition was made possible in part by a 2021 Creative Engagement grant from UMEZ via the LMCC. Additional support is by Fractured Atlas, Materials For The Arts, Modestine Teas, NPAGNY Medical Group, ReImagine, and Soda/WERKS.