Expected Loss: Coping with Anticipatory Grief
We don’t only experience grief after a loss—we often experience grief before.
If someone we love is seriously ill, or if we’re concerned about upcoming hardships of any kind, we naturally begin to grieve right now. This process of anticipatory grief is normal, but it can also be confusing and painful.
When you attend this webinar, you will learn;
· How to understand and befriend your grief
· What causes anticipatory grief
· How anticipatory grief is different from regular grief
· Why grief and mourning are not the same
· How to care for and love someone who is dying
· How to express your grief as you live your daily life
Certified Grief Educator™, Garrick Colwell will facilitate this webinar. He holds a “Death and Grief Studies Certification” from The Center for Loss and Life Transition. Garrick is a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®. He facilitates grief support groups for the loss of a spouse and the loss of a parent. Garrick is a widower and recently lost his dad.