Grief overload is what you feel when you experience too many significant losses all at once, in a relatively short period of time, or cumulatively. In addition to the deaths of loved ones, such losses can also include divorce, estrangement, illness, relocation, job changes, and more. Our minds and hearts have enough trouble coping with a single loss, so when the losses pile up, the grief often seems especially chaotic and defeating.
The good news is that through intentional, active mourning, you can and will find your way back to hope and healing.
· What grief overload is and how to cope with it
· What you may think and feel when you're experiencing grief overload
· The six needs of mourning and how they will help you heal
· How to make a mourning plan
· What reconciling your grief looks and feels like
Certified Grief Educator™, Garrick Colwell will facilitate this webinar. Garrick holds a “Death and Grief Studies Certification” from The Center for Loss and Life Transition. He is a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®. Garrick is a widower and recently lost his dad.