Grief overload is what you feel when you experience too many significant losses in a relatively short period of time, or cumulatively. In addition to the deaths of loved ones, losses can include divorce, estrangement, illness, relocation, job changes, and more. Our minds and hearts have enough trouble coping with a single loss, so when the losses pile up, the grief often seems especially chaotic and defeating.
And it’s that through intentional, active mourning, you can and will find your way back to hope and healing.
Attend the webinar and learn:
· What you may think and feel when you’re in grief overload
· How to cope with grief overload
· How the six needs of mourning can help you heal
· How to make a mourning plan
· What reconciling your grief feels like
Certified Grief Educator™, Garrick Colwell will facilitate. He holds a “Death and Grief Studies Certification” from The Center for Loss and Life Transition. He is a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®, a widower, and recently lost his dad.