With the Reimagine Supporter Package, you'll join us for this Kickoff Panel Discussion, as well as our special Opening Night Showcase on October 24, plus our Friends of Reimagine Celebration Party at the end of the festival.
- Brittney Doyle is Founder of WISE Health SF, a health solutions agency that develops community engagement programs to reach under-served communities. With over 15 years of experience developing, leading, and managing health programs and services, she is very passionate about developing innovative, interactive, and effective health programming that will appeal to diverse communities of all ages.
- Rabbi Sydney Mintz has served as Rabbi of Congregation Emanu-El in San Francisco for 22 years. Her one woman show "You May Think I'm Funny, But It's Not" opened at The Marsh and will be a part of this year's SF Reimagine festival. Some of her Rabbinic Highlights include leading a seder at the White House, a shabbat extravaganza on BIG IMAGINATION'S 747 Art-Plane at Burning Man and Blowing the Shofar and Singing Take Me Out to the Ballgame at Giant's Jewish Heritage Night this year!
- Loren Pogir is Founder of Transforming Care Partners, a boutique consultancy that partners with path-breaking organizations and entrepreneurial leaders to transform the experience of aging, serious illness and end-of-life care. She believes that all people should have the opportunity to live their highest quality of life through all stages of life. Loren is also a member of the San Francisco Palliative Care Workgroup, the city partner to Reimagine, which is hosting events across the city aimed at ensuring all people with a serious illness have access to high-quality care that is consistent with their wishes.
- Holly Chan is a San Francisco-based user experience designer who has been designing for end-of-life care ever since high school. She proposed Death over Dim Sum out of a desire to reconnect with her Chinese roots and help confront the taboo of talking about death among Chinese families.
Only 150 Reimagine Supporter Package tickets are available!
On Opening Night, some of our community’s luminaries and most incredible creators will take the taboo topic of death out of the shadows and confront it in brand new, inviting ways—through art, music, and conversation. By reimagining death, let’s reimagine life.
• More special guests to be announced
Your purchase of the Reimagineer Ticket Package supports Reimagine's nonprofit mission, and includes*:
• Premium reserved seating for Opening Night
• An Anne Lamott book (first 75 tickets purchased receive a signed copy)
• A Reimagine Memory Box + End of Life Toolkit
• A ticket to the exclusive Reimagine Kickoff Panel Discussion, 12pm on 10/24 @ The Laundry SF with innovative leaders in the end-of-life space
• A ticket to the Friends of Reimagine Celebration Party, 8pm on 11/2 (Día de los Muertos) with the Reimagine team and notable performers/speakers @ The Laundry SF
*Full details will be emailed upon purchase.