Join Jenn(y) Dilts from Grieving Coach in the sacred journey of Grief during this Father’s Day. This event will be a grief support group based on principles learned from Don Eisenhauer, founder of Coaching at End of Life. We will discuss topics such as:
- How can I honor the fathers in my life during this holiday?
- What is grief?
- How can I find beauty in the brokenness?
- How can I hold space for the grief and the celebration?
In this group we will hold a safe space for whatever emotions and experiences that arise. In grief, all emotions are welcome, normal, and even healthy. In the group setting we will allow you to tell your story and learn what’s most important to you. If you’re not yet ready or able to share your story, you are welcome to participate as a witness and active listener.
We will also explore ways that grief can actually be beneficial to us. As the facilitator, I will accompany you on your Grief Journey and help you find beauty in the brokenness through
- Active listening
- Normalizing your experiences
- Powerful questioning
- Celebrating your growth along the way