Panel: Exploring New Roles & Support at End of Life &… | Reimagine
Reimagine: Life, Loss, & Love

Panel: Exploring New Roles & Support at End of Life & Beyond

Panel: Exploring New Roles & Support at End of Life & Beyond

Tuesday, July 07

11:00am-12:30pm PDT

This is a digital event. You should receive information in your ticket or from the host about how to join online.

This festival has ended. Please see our current calendar for more events.

Four providers of innovative EOL support will discuss their roles in the work of reimagining life, loss & death. Hosted by Kimberly C. Paul, SNL alum, Death by Design podcaster & author.

Did you know that people living with life-limiting illnesses spend approximately 5% of their time with medical professionals, leaving family and friends to provide guidance and support in the remaining 95%? No small task to be sure!

With the Death Positive Movement have come a variety of emerging end of life (EOL) providers as well as a growing need to educate consumers around the Who, What, When, Why and How of their services. Our panel, an End of Life Doula (Arza Goldstein), End of Life/Grief/Living Losses Coach (Cathy Hope), Celebrant/Legacy Planner (Jasmine Tanguay) and Death Educator/Home Death-care/Funeral Consumer Consultant (Heather Massey), will discuss how they support clients and caregivers navigating advanced illness and grief.

Panelists will cover services, from diagnosis through to end of life and beyond including, scope of practice, guidelines & credentialing, stories & insights.

Moderated by Kimberly C. Paul, a former SNL staffer now telling a very different story as an EOL podcaster, storyteller, Ted X presenter and author. With Q & A.

Type:

Advance Care Planning Health/Wellness Lecture/Panel/Conversation Spirituality