Breathwork Circles are powerful experiences that combine breathwork, ritual and the healing power of music and sound to create conditions for healing in your body, and reconnect you to the wisdom that lies beyond confusion and self-doubt.
WHAT WE'LL EXPLORE TOGETHER:
In this experience, you will engage an active deep breathing technique with a relaxed exhale to reclaim the fullness of your breath and open your body to discharge energetic holdings (from daily stress, trauma, undigested emotional experiences and looping thoughts) that consume your energy and limit your capacity to experience clarity, joy, love, and power.
While each journey is unique, people commonly experience breakthroughs related to physical and emotional healing (shifting patterns of chronic anxiety and insomnia), and can experience transcendent states of consciousness.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Aine will hold a strong, safe and compassionate container for this work. You will receive verbal support and guidance throughout the breathwork journey.
The ceremony will include:
- an opening circle
- an introduction to the breathwork technique
- the breathwork journey which lasts approximately 30-minutes and is supported by music and live sound (crystal bowls and tuning forks), plus verbal guidance and facilitation to enhance your experience
- a closing circle for integration and sharing
WHAT TO PREPARE:
- Blankets and layered, comfortable clothing (body temperature can fluctuate during breathwork)
- Find a private space (optimally where you won't be disturbed for 1 hour - we'll breathe for 30 minutes)
- Choose a place where you can lay down on your back (preferred) or sit with your spine relaxed at a 45 degree angle with a supported neck and head
- Yoga mat or something comfortable to lay down on
- Optional: Eye mask to block out light
- Optional: Headphones, airpods, or speaker
Start Time: 6:30pm - End Time: 7:30pm Pacific Time
- Breathwork is not ideal on a full stomach, so please refrain from heavy meals prior
- No prior experience is required. Breathwork is of value to anyone interested in personal growth and expanding their ability to experience clarity, joy, love and fuller vitality.
- As this process can be physically and emotionally activating, it is contraindicated for those who have severe hypertension or cardiovascular disease, asthma, epilepsy, bipolar disorders or schizophrenia, or recent major surgeries.
Aine believes the quality of our relationships (most importantly with ourselves) determines the quality of our life. In 2005, after being involved in a serious accident, she experienced the destabilizing effects of trauma. After years of various talk therapy approaches and maladaptive coping and numbing, she discovered the incredible healing power of breath, and the innate wisdom held within our bodies. Experiencing first hand the transformational (mental/emotional, physical, spiritual) effects of breathwork, she became inspired to share this gift with others. Chronic tension, anxiety and stress can be healed without long hours of therapy or pharmaceutical drugs, and transformed through the breath and body. Aine is a certified Naia Integrative Breathwork Facilitator and Conscious Relating Couples Coach via The Hendricks Institute of Conscious Loving. She has also trained with Peter Levine (Somatic Experiencing - Trauma Institute). Aine weaves together both ancient wisdom and modern science, creating a holistic framework for personal transformation.