Please join us for a meaningful evening of remembrance where reflections on the themes of Memory, Hope, Love, Courage and Community come together with live music as we honor loved ones who have died. This online service will be held via Zoom videoconferencing and is open to all.
The service will culminate with a collective candle-lighting as each online participant ‘lights’ a candle in honor and memory of their deceased loved ones. Feel free to use a standard or electronic candle as part of the closing ceremony.
If you would like a Kara branded electronic 2″ votive candle to use as part of the service, you can pick one up over the next few weeks prior to the service. These candles are offered complimentary to our community (one per person) while supplies last.
Contactless pick-up at the Kara building (457 Kingsley Avenue, Palo Alto) will be available during the following schedule:
- Friday, November 13th from 12pm – 4pm
- Monday, November 16th from 10am – 12pm
- Wednesday, November 18th from 2pm – 4pm
- Friday, November 20th from 12pm – 4pm
- Monday, November 23rd from 2pm – 6pm
- Nov 30, Dec 1, Dec 2 - please call our office at 650-321-52712.