Come home to your body, dance, commune with who and what exists within the bones, and the spirit. We will collectively explore the grief, the movement and the joy that yearns to be witnessed.
This is part of the Nourishing Grief Retreat Series hosted by Roshni Kavate of Cardamom and Kavate.
This Retreat is offered from a multicultural perspective with teachers practicing their medicine with integrity and reverence to their culture, our retreat will be an experiential practice in :
- How to build connection to your ancestors, and your inner artist to create beauty and meaning from your personal and collective grief.
- How to connect to ancestral wisdom to cultivate daily rituals to nourish your grief.
- Build kinship with plant medicine, and reimagine rest, movement and breath as medicine for the soul.
- Create a new culture of community care
- Explore intergenerational traditional wisdom of cooking, storytelling and how food is medicine.
- Reimagine your own personal code for cultivating self pleasure
Who is this Retreat for:
- Anyone who wants to connect to their body with compassion, curiosity and explore what it means to nourish our soul.
- Move from strength and resilience to radical rest, pleasure and softness.
- Deep desire to connect ancestral traditions and rituals as tools for activism for contemporary times.
- If you are needing a space to reflect, contemplate and cultivate a personal practice of wholeness.
- For empaths, caregivers, activists, birth workers, health care providers, artists, healers.
Join us for a somatic exploration as we come to witness our body as an altar. A space where we place our hopes, losses, prayers and dreams. We will start with arriving into silent meditation, and be guided in gentle exploratory movement with time and space to fully step into the experience of our body's expression. The space is created to offer you utter expansiveness and freedom to be, just as you are and to witness what may come forth. We will close with gentle breath work and reflections to seal the practice.
Please join us for the rest of the series here:
Roshni Kavate is Founder and Creative Director of Cardamom and Kavate. A wellness startup dedicated to reclaiming nourishing practices rooted in ancestral wisdom for collective liberation. She believes grief is a portal to wholeness. Through food, spirituality, storytelling and ritual we can reconnect to our wild selves. She sees the path to being whole as a radical art practice. https://www.cardamomandkavate.com/.
You can keep in touch with Roshni here https://www.instagram.com/cardamomandkavate