Hosted by The Death Deck, Age Well South Bay, Heavenly Mist Death Doula; Death Over Drafts is an opportunity to be in community with others within the death space. Whether you work in end of life/death care, or are interested in the topic of death and dying, all are welcome.
We are super excited to have representatives from Caring House join us in a collective cheers. Caring House is a loving home for those in their final days located in Torrance and a wonderful resource for our community.
5-5:45pm Connecting & Mingling
5:45-6:30 pm: Welcoming Words & Sharing from Caring House and Community
6:30-7 pm: More Connecting
- Event is free
- All our welcome
- This is a very casual event and held on the back patio with heaters- dress for weather
- You can still come if you don't love beer ;) Non-alcoholic drink options available
- Full menu and drink options available for purchase
- This is a super supportive community yet we are not a support group. Resources are available
- In this communal environment, we remind you to be responsible for your own engagement
Death over Drafts (Happy Hour) started with a brewing vision to bring people together and create meaningful connections by combining two passions—craft beer and conversations on end-of-life.
The first in person event was held as part of Let's Reimagine Festival (2019) in San Francisco. Since then Death over Drafts has had success at different greater Los Angeles breweries and on Zoom when we pivoted during COVID.
Are you interested in becoming a Death over Drafts Crafter aka Host in your community. If you are interested in being part of network of like-minded individuals who like to welcome conversations on end-of-life. Inquire Here