The goal of this workshop is to help attendees redefine empathy in their lives specifically in the context of grief. Through interactive exercises and discussions, you will explore a more nuanced and holistic understanding of empathy and how to apply it in your relationships, particularly when dealing with difficult or uncomfortable situations related to grief.
By the end of the workshop, attendees will leave with a renewed sense of empathy and connection to help navigate the complex emotions and feelings that come with grief. Come prepared to learn, reflect, and explore grief through empathy. Sign up now to reserve your spot, space is limited!
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone who is looking to understand and support others who are grieving
- People who are currently grieving and want to develop a deeper understanding of empathy
- Those who want to learn how to apply empathy in their daily lives, especially in the face of discomfort
What to expect:
- 90-minute workshop that will help attendees redefine empathy in their lives, specifically in the context of grief
- Break down the cultural definition of empathy and rediscover what empathy means for you in the context of grief
- Tangible tools for being present in the face of discomfort such as compassionate listening, supportive language, and self-assessments to help cope with grief
- Facilitation of an insightful and thought-provoking discussion on the different ways grief can be experienced and how empathy can help
- Leave with a clearer understanding of how empathy can enhance relationships, especially in the face of grief and discomfort
- A chance to reflect on oneself and how you approach empathy, how to improve and what might be standing in the way of practicing empathy in the context of grief.