Welcome to "Share Your Grief: Who Were They?" – a virtual grief experience specially designed for you.
Join us for the first of our monthly series, where you can feel supported while connecting with others who are walking the same path.
Together, we will honor the memory of your loved one by saying their names aloud, sharing stories, memories, and cherished moments that have touched your heart and shaped you in life and loss. You'll also gain insights and tools from a Certified Grief Coach to help you navigate your grief.
Who should attend?
- Anyone feeling griefy
- Anyone who wants to better understand grief
- Anyone looking for support after loss
- Anyone wanting to connect with other grievers
- Anyone wanting to hear their loved one’s name
- Anyone who wants to keep their loved one’s memory alive
- Anyone looking to support a grieving person
What’s in it for you?
- A space for you to share your grief, memories and love
- Heart-to-Heart support from a Certified Grief Coach
- Room to breathe as you navigate through this volatile reality
- Proven tools to help manage grief in daily life
- A community that genuinely cares
- Feeling supported and less alone
- Access to Private WhatsApp Group (optional)
- So much more!
Your active participation is encouraged, but not required.
This virtual meetup will be casual, so feel free to join from wherever you like, however you like (think blanket and a comfy corner of your couch).
Feel free to bring a photo of your loved one(s), or anything you'd like to share.
Follow @griefandlight, @melindachinen for more information.
Melinda & Nina