Join us for the second of a monthly series. "Share Your Grief: Ways to Honor Your Loved One" Virtual Grief Group, an online event where we come together to support each other during the grieving process.
Meet your Facilitators:
- Melinda Chinen, Certified Grief Coach, www.melindachinencoaching.com
- Nina Rodriguez, Grief & Light Podcast, www.griefandlight.com
Losing a loved one is never easy, but finding healthy ways to honor their memory can provide comfort and healing.
This virtual group offers a safe space to share your experiences, emotions, and strategies for coping with grief.
Our compassionate facilitators will guide discussions and provide helpful insights on various ways to honor your loved one. Whether it's through rituals, memorializing, or creating lasting tributes, we'll explore different approaches to find what resonates with you.
The event will take place on Tuesday, September 5th, 4-5:30PM Pacific Time | 7-8:30PM Eastern Time.
To participate, simply join the virtual session through the provided ZOOM link.
Who should attend?
- Anyone feeling griefy
- Anyone who wants to better understand grief
- Anyone looking for support after loss
- Anyone wanting to connect with other grievers
- Anyone wanting to hear their loved one’s name
- Anyone who wants to keep their loved one’s memory alive
- Anyone looking to support a grieving person
What’s in it for you?
- A space for you to share your grief, memories and love
- Heart-to-Heart support from a Certified Grief Coach
- Room to breathe as you navigate through this volatile reality
- Proven tools to help manage grief in daily life
- A community that genuinely cares
- Feeling supported and less alone
- Access to Private WhatsApp Group (optional)
- So much more!
Your active participation is encouraged, but not required.
This virtual meetup will be casual, so feel free to join from wherever you like, however you like (think blanket and a comfy corner of your couch).
Feel free to bring a photo of your loved one(s), or anything you'd like to share.
Follow @griefandlight, @melindachinen for more information.
Melinda & Nina