Join me in this guided visualization journey, intended to explore life loss & death from a place of ease and curiosity. Each week we will dive deep into one of the four pillars or reimagine: wonder, prepare, remember and live fully.
After a short period of gentle stretches to arrive in the body, I’ll be guiding you in some grounding and body awareness to deepen into stillness and presence. Then, we will embark on a little visualization journey with the purpose of feeling more peaceful, connected and maybe even a little playful. Anything is possible if we remain open to what is unfolding moment to moment.
Some guidance to make this a ‘zen’ experience for yourself as well as your fellow yogis:
- Be ready to sit for 40min. A cushion on the ground is ideal if this position is available to you without pain. If you easily get cold I recommend a blanket and cozy socks.
- The session starts at the stated time. For the best experience you’d ideally join from the start so we can begin together.
- If you join late however, you won’t disrupt others as sound is disabled for new entries to the meeting.
- People are muted upon entry. Please make sure to remain on mute during meditation to not let ambient noise disrupt the experience.
- No need to switch your video on if you prefer to be unseen in your space throughout the session.
- You're welcome to stay nonverbal for the duration of the session.
- For those who want to connect, chat, share experiences or just say a quick hi, I'll open for an optional closing circle.
- For those new to zoom: You‘ll want to download the zoom.us app ahead of time and make sure you can register and log in without any issues.
- If you can be in nature (with the appropriate distance to others), on a balcony or even just sitting at an open window, that is encouraged.