Alive for Now Book
Could preparing for death ahead of time be the hidden key to living a life that aligns with your deepest priorities?
A resource by Jessica Murby
Alive for Now is a simplified, step-by-step guide to prepare for death before you need to, with the potential to enrich your life in the process, including:
- Simple practices desgined to empower you to stop waiting and proactively initiate plans for your service, remains, and advance directives
- A powerful means to strengthen your relationships with others, inspired by a person who actually had three months left to live
- How to address common but challenging issues such as regret and forgiveness that are often avoided for a lifetime
- A practice common in hospice training that may help any person gain perspective as to what matters most
- A technique to address fears of death or illness that the author unexpectedly came upon when contemplating a grim diagnosis
Give yourself and your loved ones the gift of living as if you have three months left as you complete it, be proud of yourself for getting it done, and see how your life can change in the process.