How to Plan a Military Funeral
If you are planning a funeral for a military member, there are many ways you can make the commemoration special including the purchase of a beautiful casket as a tribute.
A resource by Titan Casket
Funerals for Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard) members can be special commemorative events with all of the details arranged to recognize the service and sacrifice of the military member - including the purchase of a casket that honors the deceased.
While many military funerals are traditional events, some families choose to celebrate their loved one's life in a unique way. If you are planning a funeral for a military member, Titan Casket offers guidance and advice for all steps in the process.
Before you plan your military funeral, read this Titan Casket guide on "How to Plan a Military Funeral" and get answers to your questions like:
- How Do I Know if My Loved One is Eligible for a Military Funeral?
- Where Can Members of the Military Be Buried?
- What is a Military Funeral?
- What are the Best Options for Purchasing a Casket for a Military Funeral?
Titan Casket also offers How-To Guides on:
- National Cemetery Traditions
- Military Funeral Etiquette
- What to Do When a Veteran Dies
- Military Funeral Customs/Traditions
Titan Casket is your trusted partner in planning the funeral you want at an affordable price. Contact Titan Casket to learn how to buy a casket online and to get other funeral planning advice.