Befriending Uncertainty: A Contemplative Series
Looking for stability, ease or inner guidance during these uncertain times? These eight brief meditative contemplations are a gateway into serenity and your own wisdom.
A resource by Spirit of Resh Foundation
Spirit of Resh Foundation's eight operating principles inspire our service, guide our actions, and are the foundation of our relationship to life, death and one another. These eleven-minute meditative contemplations include a brief commentary, questions to ponder, and a period of brief, silent reflection. We invite you to join us in contemplating each principle as a gateway to inner guidance for navigating the immense world changes underway. They are:
- Life is precious. This moment is all we have.
- The purpose of human life is to love, learn, grow and serve.
- It is up to each of us to make the most of the circumstances we are given by life.
- Forgiveness is a path to healing.
- Love is the connective tissue between all life.
- Respect for all life creates vital, healthy communities.
- Honesty, expressed with compassion, builds intimacy and trust.
- Trusting in the connection between that which is seen and unseen transforms fear into love.